Blogger

May 16, 2012

Papa Birthday plus Teachers Day



Dear my papa,

Your age added 1 year old again today. I wish you happy birthday. Stay healthy and may God bless you always. I love you so much my dear papa. Today is your 46th years old birthday. Sorry for not celebrating your birthday today papa sebab I am still at aunty house, mommy, sister and brother at Limbang. I just can send you some wishes from sms.



I want you to know that I'm proud to be your daughter, sebab papa dapat mendidik saya dari kecil sehingga dewasa. Mendidik kami, mengajar kami erti kehidupan yang serba kekurangan dan sederhana. Yes, sometimes saya mengeluh dengan kehidupan ini tapi akhirnya saya bersyukur dengan apa yang pernah saya miliki. Sorry saya tak pandai nak berkata-kata. But really I Love You Papa. Happy 46th years old birthday.

credit to "Angel Honey" for the picture.


At same date today is teacher's day.

Banyak ucapan Selamat hari guru disampaikan oleh rakan-rakan terutama di facebook masing-masing. Saya juga ingin mengambil kesempatan untuk mengucapkan Selamat Hari Guru kepada guru-guru yang telah banyak mendidik dan mencurahkan ilmu kepada diri saya especially to my used to be teacher from Chung Hwa Brunei Kindergarten (2 years), Chung Hwa Middle School Brunei (2 years), Sek. Rendah Kebangsaan St. Edmund Limbang (4 years), Sek. Menengah Kebangsaan Limbang (5 years), Sek. Menengah Kebangsaan Kubong Limbang (2 weeks), to my instructor at Institut Latihan Perindustrian Miri (6 months practical) and lastly to my lecturer at Politeknik Mukah Sarawak (2 and 1/2 years).


I want to say thanks so much to all my teachers. Without teaches from all of you, I won't success and holding my Diploma in my hand today. I also want to say sorry for every mistake that I've make before. May God bless you all always teacher.

Really just wanna say thank you to all teachers that already taught me during my kindergarten, primary school, high-school, and college. I really appreciate what you had done for me, always accepting me even though I always sleep in the class during Sejarah and Physics class and also goes to Pendidikan Moral class. Tak dengar apa cikgu bercakap di depan pun. Hehe. Tempat duduk paling belakang and I always talking to my friend and make gossips! Haha! But one thing remained that I studied and I can maintained good grades for my SPM. Thank God that I've passed my school days and I am grateful that the teachers always accepting me eventhough i brought trouble to them. For that, I want to thank you for your sacrifices and love.

And not to forget the lecturers that guided me during the time i was studying as IT programmer students and my current lecturers in PMU. I really grateful to have you all to guide me through my programming studies. Thank you so much.

a special thanks goes to my parents cause they are my 1st teachers before i entered kindergarten. Love them so much. If may be without them, I am not places at where I am now. Thanks to you God because giving me the chance to meet all of them...

That's all for today. Happy Birthday to my Papa and Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers in this world. Love you all. wink wink**

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment