Blogger

May 13, 2012

mother day!



Today I wish happy mother day to my lovely mommy. Love you always and stay healthy. Mommy, without you, I'm nothing in this world. May God bless you always my mom. Sob sob sob~

My mom maybe not the most prettiest mom ever, but she the most responsibilities mom I ever had, she clean up everything everyday, get everything done so well, not every mom can go to work and can be a housewife in the same time, but I'm so proud of my mom that she can do both of it. About my dad, he never made a empty promise and he always make sure his 3 children get enough education so me and my sibling can make more money than he do.
Appreciate your mom and dad, dun waste too many time on other people because our parent grow older while we so busy enjoy outside world.

And to me, one day I will just like my mom and i will find a husband just like my dad.


Mom I just want to let u know that everyday I thank to God for blessing me with a mother like you.I wish I that everyone else would have a mom as wonderful as you are. You are not just my mom but one of my best friends and I love how you so much that you understand me and I can come to you for some advice. Thank you for always being here for me and I really appreciate all that you give to me. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. I LOVE YOU MOM!!


wink wink**

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment