Blogger

October 10, 2009

This is my lovely roomate..luv u all..=)

this is them. my lovely romate. i'm at the center of them.
from left - my romate also my classmate, trifena.

right there is carolline supang.
this also the same.
but different that at right there is winnie lahung.

that's me again at center.


* NOW LET ME DESCRIBE ABOUT THEM ALL *

This is it "Winnie Lahung"
born on 25 march 1989

she is older than us all 1 year.

she is friendly, lovely person and crazy taking picture.

she is my roomate from first i was in
PMU since July 2008.

she doesn't mind who was bullying she.
she always be bully by me and my 2 other roomate.

btw, she is the good person. n i love she as my sister.


this is my roomate and my classmate, "Trifena"
both of we have same characteristic.

we like to take picture and bullying person like winnie.

she is helpful person, kind, and friendly.

she always helping me especially when i'm having problem in communication.

she is very religious person.

she was born on 25 July 1990.


This is she "Carolline Supang"
born on 14 November 1990
.
she is friendly and very tidy person.

she always keep our room clean n clear.

she is winnie classmate.

when on 11 o'clock at night, me, trifena and she is going to be "sot"


THAT'S ALL.
HOPE THEY HAPPY WITH THERE LIFE.AND THEY ENJOY IT.
"ONLY TIME IS CAPABLE TO KNOW HOW LONG FRIENDSHIP IS GOING TO BE LONGER."

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment