Blogger

June 16, 2013

Happy Father Day + Congratulation Brother!

Father day!

I don't have other picture melainkan guna balik picture papa with me. Hello! That's us! Mr. White hair and his daughter Miss Golden brown black hair. Ngaaa.. Happy father's day to my papa. Papa, for all those thing i left it unsaid. Thanks for being anywhere for me, being my supporter, my guide and my strength to survive all alone here. Thanks, senantiasa mnjadi my banker or payung. Hahaha! Semestinya la kan! Me is his daughter maa. Me dah besar macam ni sepatutnya dah kerja. Bukan terkapai-kapai kat sini mengejar ilmu. But, that's what my papa wish me to do. I just go on with what he ask me to sincerely. You are the greatest gift I ever had from GOD. My papa is a strict person sebab itu la he still treat me like a 5-6 years old child. I still remember this "ni bu yao pian papa oo. ta ni de pigu cai zhe dao" which mean "You dont lie to me. I will smash your butt" hahaha! Kasar beno ayat me buat. Kira macam tue la means nya. Haha! Yesterday, today, forever I LOVE YOU ALWAYS PAPA! I think of family first before others. They are the one and only valuable treasure I own in this world. Happy father's day paps! Not forget also to all fathers in this world especially to my uncles, cousins and friends. Have a nice day. God bless papa and all.. ♥♥♥



Congratulation Brother!

At the same time wanna wish congrats to my brother sebab dapat further study at Politeknik Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Course Electronic Engineering (Computer). Tak boleh pisah lah kakak and adik dari dunia computer. Tetap melekat juga la gene sikit-sikit. Hahaha! Anyway, Good luck to you Bro. All the best ahead. Make mommy and papa proud!



0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment