Blogger

July 22, 2013

no caption!

Hello lovely blog, sharing is loving.. I heart him now. But, I am afraid and I just keep thinking "is this the real one for me?" There's still a long long journey in life to go on. Him "Mr.FNC", a person I know near about 4 months maybe. Not near but already 4 months. I don't know what make me heart him. Kena jampi sudah kali! Hahaha! Stupid.. Anyway, we both will trying the best. My smile can make peoples melt? What the hell is that? Hahaha! Macam me yang ada pakai jampi supaya orang boleh melt. Yala, thanks to God cause giving me this smile that can make people melt. "1 kali senyum 3 kali pengsan" hahaha! Just can't say too much. So speechless kalau sudah ada orang cakap macam tu. I'm not perasan juga la. Tapi that's what people tell me. Same goes to him "my man".

"I want to be a girl who makes your bad day become your wonderful day and better and the one that makes you say 'MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE I MET HER'. "

That's all for today. Datang mood mau update so suka hati la mau update anytime I want kan! Kuikuikui.. wink wink**

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment