Blogger

December 16, 2012

My cousin's wedding!

Hello peeps! Sharing is Loving. Heh! Today punya entry nak share yesterday punya moment la. My cousin's wedding. Best pula attend wedding orang dapat makan sampai kenyang-kenyang. Haha! Terbayang-bayang pula bila la my turn untuk khawin. Haha! Best tengok Bride's dress. Love it. Teringin nak pakai. Namun, belum tiba masanya lagi. Berangan lebih la ko Elie! Please la. Haha! Boyfriend pun belum ada, study belum habis, ada hati nak khawin. Hurmm.. Jom see picture ja lah!

* arrive at Aunt Ah Kim's house *

* After taking bath! *

* Done on my dress! *

* The restaurant! *

* Our meal! *







* Bride's mom and dad *

* Bride's sister and brother in law *


* The bride and the groom *



* My Aunts *

* My cousins *

* One family *


* My cousin's family *


* My cousin's family *


* Drink happily to celebrate their wedding *

* My cousin! *

* Me with the bride *

* Me and my cousin! *

* My one big family! Certain of them. *

Anyway, May God bless both of them. So sweet to see them already married. Love it. Okay, that's all for today. Have a nice day. wink wink**

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment