Blogger

December 11, 2012

Congratulation!

Hello peeps! How are you all? Hope fine. Me? Not too. Sebab sakit perut melanda beberapa hari dah. Makan tak ikut masa macam ni la jadinya. Kadang-kadang tak makan pun. Tonight entry is about them, their special day.

Congrats to my dior twin "Ivyannie a.k.a Memeng" for her engagement day on 8th Dec. I am happy for sure to see that she already become someone fiancee. Her fiancee is sabahan name "Jimmy". Once again, I just want to say sorry sebab sik pergi on your speacial day. Seriously I am jealous and sad sebab tak dapat nak attend. She is my only friend yang agk leh bkaka even time jumpa jak biarpun sik rapat kdk dulu dah. It's ok. Life change. Heh! But I still and will appreciate her as my besties twin and never forget her. Sorry ambik gambar xminta izin. Haha! Anyway.. Both of you look so sweet. May God Bless both of you.



Then next on the same week juga, my besties from Sabah married on 7,8,9 December. Sangat sedih sebab nda dapat attend wedding dia. "Jeles sy bila liat c Onie ma c Anney dpt pg wedding ko sue. Nda pa la kan. Mungkin buka rezeki sy jg mo p liat wedding ko. Sedih tau." Anyway, congrats to you also Sue. Her Husband also sabahan name "Faisal". I am so happy also to see her already become someone wife. I will never forget her. Miss the moment together when we study at Politeknik Mukah. "Jan ko lupa ktaorg ya sue. Sy bg buku 5 nt lau ko lupa ma sy yg cute ni. Haha!" Anyway, congrats once again. Ko la pasangan pertama di dalam kelas DIP Section B. Semoga berbahagia sampai ke akhir hayat. May God Bless both of you.



Congrats to Memeng and Surayah. That's all from me. Love you all. Wink wink**

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment