Blogger

November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm old! Oh no. It's my birthday. Macam biasa la. Tetap forever alone on my birthday. No birthday cake, no surprise, no family beside, no boyfriend but I got friend! Especially thanks to Kak Sarah and Fizah. They become the first person come to my room and make a birthday wish! Terharu they remember my birthday. And paling sengal is Kamil. Merata-rata tempat dia boleh cakap Happy birthday, sengaja nak kecoh la tue. Cari pasal. Haha! Anyway, Thanks also to him. Paling sedih is when my papa almost forget my birthday. Kasihan me, me hampir mau nangis. Yela, selalu sangat tak celebrate birthday dengan family. But its okay, I love them so much. And what I hope also is wishes from my BFF! But there is no wishes from him. Sedih sangat. Poor me! Takpa la. Mana tau dia busy kan.

Long wishes from classmate, Fiez ::
I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

Wishes paling sengal for me from Kamil ::
Happy Birthday elie, ko dah tua do bangka do, dahi pun berkedut.... jangan mengamok2 lagi, ingat kuat ke.. kang marah kang nangis... aishh..aa.. aaa maksud aku, hopefully this year brings best things for you & may you receive everything you wish for. ha ha ha


Anyway, Happy 22nd Birthday to me. Hope everything I wish is going well. God bless me and God bless them that make wishes to me.

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment