Blogger

July 13, 2010

13th time!!

day :: tuesday
First episod ::
me, supang and step. going out to buy something.
actually me la yang mau buy something.
something important for the important day for my important person. all is important la! ahaks~
sori deh for not taking the picture of present i've bought.
want to know wat is it? jeng jeng.."JAM TANGAN".
ya i bought watch 2 my important person my hubby wink wink**.
after done all.. me, supang n step going back 2 poli.
tired at pasar already but, never tired on this thing.
kami mau p joging la juga lepas balik dari pasar.

Second episod ::
we all going to make a healthy life.
going to jogging..yeezaaa!! ahaks!!
on dat time only gurlz time~ngee..
me, fena, supang, mujan and step.
mula tue just two of us.. tapi.. ajak punya ajak, tambah dua orang lagi. jogging cuci mata jak. ahaks~ xda la. let see picture la..

. ni ke rupa orang nak jogging .
sempat taking picture lagi kan
. me pun sama sempat taking picture .
. that's us .
. supang n me .
. us again .
. kaki sapa la ni .
. the end by me .

0 Cutiest comments!:

Post a Comment